Wednesday, March 4, 2009

change in blog estyle

Ok...Im currently infected by writer's block. So im gonna let the pitures speak for themselves.

BTW, status currently:

My property papers are not in order so running around to set it right. Bank loan not yet approved for the same reason. Hope it get's sorted out soon. If not, finishing the house will get delayed!

The roof casting is done and it is currently in curing process. I have a cute 1 foot deep pool on the terrace and I hope host a lot of pool parties there :-)

The initial design with a whole lot of tile work over windows and for the car park didn't some how go well with me. The house - after the Roof moulding got done - looks like a BOX! That TOTALLY freakeD me out. I sat with the architect and we have redone the design. Now I am much more pleased with the results. Wait and watch to see the new design :-)

p.s: Moulding is the process of casting the concrete slab for beams and the roof together.

No comments:

Post a Comment